Saturday 12 April 2008

Spring


This winter I thought; when the trees are in bloom we're almost gone, now they are but I still don't feel like it's close. I have divided the weeks that are left into sections.

First there is Pessah,

then we're going to Israel,

then A is comming,

then we're selling the house

and theeen...

we're leaving!

We have decided to sell all furniture before leaving since it's more expensive to send what we have than to buy brand new furniture at IKEA for example. One of my friends wants to buy what we have, "tack J"!

Bringing a car to Israel seems VERY complicated and is, according to many people, something to avoid, so we'll have to put an add for the car, but it's a little bit too early, we still need it.

Next week I'm going through the children's toys, I'm going to give lots of things away to the rabbi's wife who is in contact with kindergardens in the area. I'll also give and throw away shoes, winter-clothes, boxes with worthless things like wires for example, it's incredible what you can find in a garage...

3 comments:

Ilanadavita said...

When do you plan to go move to Israel?

Svensk chekchouka said...

we're on the " aliyah de groupe" and should (sDv)leave between the 24th and 26th of July! I don't know exactly how many we are but a guess a few hundred.
I bought eggs today and will try to finish the cleaning wednesday. I'll do your cake and will definately try your "mousse"!!

Mia said...

Starting fresh, in all sences.