Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Done with the cleaning!


aaahhhhh... back to life after three days with the hoover stuck to my right hand, I will sleep well and tomorrow morning I'll start the cooking-frying-baking part.

The house is cleaner than ever, and we're 100 kilos lighter than a week ago. I've thrown and given away books we never read, old keyboards, clothes, two boxes of tiles, the flexibles I told you about, etc etc.

When I was going through the "first drawer" ( that's where we put everything from chewinggums to cheques) I came across the quote from the furniture mover company and realized that I had remebered the wrong figure. It wasn't 800 euros for 14 cubic meter but 1400 euros for 8 cubic meter. Thats expensive for lamps, books and photos...

Hag Saméa'h all of you, Happy passover, this year we will feel special when we say " next year in Jerusalem"...

7 comments:

Karin said...

We skipped the cleaning, since I will be away for Pesach and we are moving a week after it felt unnecessary! and very relaxing!

Ilanadavita said...

And I will think of your family when I say it.
Chag Kosher V'Sameach

swedish chekchouka said...

Karin; try to take it easy, moving pregnant is very hard, (I've done it 3 times)
Happy passover!
Ilana: I'm doing "banatages" right now and for shabat lunch I'll prepare fish with your chocolate mousse!!
That's very sweet of you to think of us, I wish you all the best!

Lillie dAmour said...

Jag ryser, tänk att om nâgra mânader sâ är ni i Israel.
Jag tar bordet och stolarna och OM du en dag vill ha tillbaka det som en viss annan person sâ feel free.
Puss

Kijar said...

See Please Here

Katarina said...

Right now I finished the fridge, and that was the last thing I had to clean. The house is clean and kosher. Lovely! Hag samaecah ve kasher! Kram.

Mia said...

Vad duktig du e!

Vi slängde bort 2 containrar (!!) med grejer. De som hämtade containrarna skulle recycla allt om gick att recycla och en slänga resten. Plus 2 billass med nya barnkläder till välgörenhet.

Det var en sån lättnad! Tänk, nu e ni snart där! (Vi ska bli lantisar på brittiska landsbygden...here we go again... ;) )