Friday 25 April 2008

Be ware of the sun girls!


Spring is here, the sun is back and it's getting warmer and when the sun comes back after winter the French get crazy, honking cars, whisteling and shouting after women in the streets, asking young girls if they would like to have a coffee. Today on the radio someone gave the scientific explanation to this phenomenon. Someone actually had the idea of putting a duck under a heating lamp for a few hours a noticed that the duck's testicules swell up visibly!

The theory is that the same things happen to men...
Don't let them stay in the sun too long!
Chabat Shalom all of you!

3 comments:

Jaacobi Natanel said...

HI there, I really enjoy reading your blogg, I can imagine in my head how your day looks like :-) you are good at writing.. all the best with the aliyah

Svensk chekchouka said...

thanks jacob, It's great to share this with people, and I really enjoy reading comments from people that I don't know. Thanks for leaving a fingerprint on my page and continue reading, I'm honoured!

Saskia said...

Hahah it must be true! specially since that happens here in NYC too... mostly Constructionworker...and they WORK in the sun so nowonder!! :)