Monday 21 April 2008

Chilling out...


Someone told me to be ware of the יצר הרע (yetser hara = evil inclination) who sneaks around when you're cooking for the sedarim and also to chase it away afterwards when everything is finished and it whispers in your ears - pssst, next year - don't do it , they're not worth it.

I am exhausted but I loved listening to my father-in-law praying and my husband was so happy to sit next to him that I try to forget how tired I am and who didn't even say - thanks for inviting me for four evenings at your place ...

I'm happy that there was no terrorist attack in Israel during the Seder, one year a terrorist dressed up as a jew and blew himself up in a hotel in Netanya killing children, parents and seniors in the middle of the prayers.

Tonight I'm having a glass of white Yarden wine with my husband, the children are quiet, the tv is on and I'm finally relaxing.






1 comment:

Saskia said...

You sure deserve that wine with your Hubby! :) Hey I hope you enjoyed saying Next Year In jerusalem as much as I did!! Happy Holiday!