Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Tonight is the night...

and tomorrow we will start a new life, far away from everything we're used to.
People have been passing by to say goodbye since this morning. A journalist from Maariv came and interviewed us about Israel, our life in France and our Aliyah, I cried several times, I can't control myself anymore.
We didn't have much sleep, I guess this night will be worse since we're leaving the house a 3 o'clock tomorrow morning.
We haven't said goodbye to the Rabbi yet, we save the worst for last.
Bye for now, next hello will be a shalom from Israel!

8 comments:

Mia said...

*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiih* Thinking of you. Imaginge, here we have a normal boring Tuesday, O's away and we had köttfärssås for dinner and you are moving mountains.

I am eagerly awaying your Israeli shalom!

KRAAAAM!!

Katarina said...

See you soon, welcome to Israel!

Anna said...

wish you all the best in your move! Anna UK

Larssons said...

It sure is THE night. Wish you a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear from you in your new home country

Dosiss said...

You mentally moved a long time ago and I'm sure that today your old life is a thousands of miles away; litterally. Thinking of you and your family and I'll follow your new life.

Lillie dAmour said...

My dearest
I thought of you ,yesterday through the whole day but didn’t get around to call, when I went to bed, when I woke up at 6 i thought about sending a message
but didn’t, when I sat in the car heading for work. My tears burnt my eyes, I had a funny feeling when I swallowed.
When I came to work I saw your message…
Today, your Aliyah start
When I see Katarinas message, I cry
I miss you already
But as we said, it is not an goodbye.
See you soon
Je t’aime
J

Leora said...

Best wishes to you. Looking forward to hearing of your Israeli adventures.

swedish chekchouka said...

thank you for your thoughts and hello Leora taht I already now from ilana davita ;)