Tuesday 22 July 2008

Tonight is the night...

and tomorrow we will start a new life, far away from everything we're used to.
People have been passing by to say goodbye since this morning. A journalist from Maariv came and interviewed us about Israel, our life in France and our Aliyah, I cried several times, I can't control myself anymore.
We didn't have much sleep, I guess this night will be worse since we're leaving the house a 3 o'clock tomorrow morning.
We haven't said goodbye to the Rabbi yet, we save the worst for last.
Bye for now, next hello will be a shalom from Israel!

8 comments:

Mia said...

*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiih* Thinking of you. Imaginge, here we have a normal boring Tuesday, O's away and we had köttfärssås for dinner and you are moving mountains.

I am eagerly awaying your Israeli shalom!

KRAAAAM!!

Katarina i Holon said...

See you soon, welcome to Israel!

Anna said...

wish you all the best in your move! Anna UK

Larssons said...

It sure is THE night. Wish you a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear from you in your new home country

Unknown said...

You mentally moved a long time ago and I'm sure that today your old life is a thousands of miles away; litterally. Thinking of you and your family and I'll follow your new life.

Lillie plein damour said...

My dearest
I thought of you ,yesterday through the whole day but didn’t get around to call, when I went to bed, when I woke up at 6 i thought about sending a message
but didn’t, when I sat in the car heading for work. My tears burnt my eyes, I had a funny feeling when I swallowed.
When I came to work I saw your message…
Today, your Aliyah start
When I see Katarinas message, I cry
I miss you already
But as we said, it is not an goodbye.
See you soon
Je t’aime
J

Leora said...

Best wishes to you. Looking forward to hearing of your Israeli adventures.

Svensk chekchouka said...

thank you for your thoughts and hello Leora taht I already now from ilana davita ;)