Tuesday 13 May 2008

We came, we saw, we found!

We have found an appartement! It's big, light, without a balcony-but who cares. The standard is Israeli, with loose receptacles and rough but new-painted white walls.
We are so happy, to be honest I cried when we signed the contract, it is exactly where we wanted and I think it's a reasonable rent to pay. There are palmtrees everywhere and a big playground close to the house, school is just across the road!
We will now have to buy furniture at IKEA and find some help to assemble them. The girl at the real estate agency said she may know someone.
We're getting closer and closer to our dream.

6 comments:

Karin said...

I assemble IKEA-furnitures for food!! :-) Actually, I have a bizarre love for it, and I get furious if anyone else in the household tries to take the job from me. If it wasn't because I'm so pregnant I'd offer my services straight away but it's normally heavy lifting and strange working positions involved so I'll have to skip it this time.

Congratulations to the apartment! We'll celebrate on Thursday!!!

Ilanadavita said...

That's great news! I am so happy for you.

Unknown said...

HAPPY for you; everything seems to fall into place ;)Goodbye anxiety!

Mia said...

*iiih* That is wonderful news!!!

I am so happy for you.

Lillie plein damour said...

Men Grattis, jag ryser.
Kram

Jaacobi Natanel said...

Thats is good news,
I'm so happy for you and your family, that you are close to your dream.

It must be a wonder feeling to feel so close to a lifetime dream :)

allt the best

Jacob