So why do we really want to live in Israel? In spite of the fact that we think it's our country and that it is almost a duty to live there, here are the top ten reasons...
1. The natural style of the Israelis and their shameless curiosity.
2. The country is absolutely fascinating, historically speaking.
3. Mac Donald's is kosher ( I knoow, not all of them)
4. Shabat, people are not afraid that the neighbours will hear when they recite the kiddush, sometimes when you're walking on the street you can hear prayers through open windows or doors.
5. The mix of people, 80 languages are spoken in Israel!
6. The food, the chocolate cakes, the falafel, the humuss, the eggplantmayosalad, the limonana...
7. Jerusalem - there should be a law that oblige all human beings to go there once in their life!
8. We believe in the country, in the economic growth, in the Israeli's capacity of transforming a piece of sandy land into an eldorado.
9. The playgrounds, there are playgrounds everywhere, the place is a pradise for kids !
10. In Israel Hezbolla'h and Hamas are terrorist organizations and nothing else.