Sunday 30 March 2008

waiting for good news again...

Our hebrew teacher is fantastic, really, he's an artist. Before I enjoyed going to the Oulpan, now I love it. The group is still very mixed, the youngest girl is about twenty and the oldest man is about 70 I guess. Little by little people tell their story. One couple are just married and want to start their new life in Israel, another family wants to live closer to G*d and has bought a house on the hills south of Jerusalem. Even if our reasons are different we are all full of hope to find the happiness we're looking for and eager to settle down in this little piece of land that we love.

I got an email today and some hope to find an appartement where I want. I'm concentrating on the appartement problem for the moment, it's easy, concrete and solvable, when I have found something nice to rent I will probably be seized with anxiety about work, language, the children's new school etc, etc.
It's scary and exciting ( ok, its getting more scary than exciting ) not knowing where we're going to live in less than 4 months. I'm telling myself that the worst thing that could happen is that we won't find exactly what we're looking for, which, unfortunately happens often in life.

I do hope we will get good news tomorrow.

No comments: