Monday 17 March 2008

Back from the perfect place...


...where women in their 80's are tanning topless and where wrinkles are only seen on the poor... Where every man over 50 who owns a Ferrari has a beautiful 18 year old Russian beauty on his side. ( Does the car come with the girl or vice versa?)
Cannes.
It's beautiful, clean and very chic.
The pizzas are almost as good as in Italy and the prices almost as high as in Monaco.
Walking in the marina looking at the yahchts we tried to convince ourselves that it must be really, really boring being rich...
We've had some interesting calls from Israel concerning appartements but nothing concrete though.
I'm not losing my patience, I'm a mature mother...
I'm not losing my patience, I'm a mature mother.!.
I'm not losing my patience, I'm a mature mother...

No comments: