Monday 4 February 2008

Did you feed your Jnoun today?


Aren't you afraid of Jnouns? That's because you've never heard of them. My husbands grandmother learned me everything about jnouns and told me always to be on my guard...

Jnouns are living beeings in your house that can be very mean if you don't feed them with nuts, almonds etc. You should put pistachios ( they love that) in corners so that they can eat them daily.
Jnouns can bring illness or steal things, make you slip on the floor, make a hole in the tablecloth etc, etc. To be honest I think I have one in my washing machine because I keep on losing socks. I really should feed mine...

If you want to scare them you should use colors like green, red or orange, they hate those colours. Grandma told me she used to dress up the dolls in green and red so that the jnouns wouldn't enter the childrens bedroom.

The copmany where my husband work was founded by a Tunisian and the colors on the logo are green and orange in order to scare the jnouns away, of course the official reason is different. The other day My husband got the question why they had chosen these colors on the logo from a big French client, he answered; - To keep the jnouns away and immediately went on talking about how the green colour affects our mind in a positive way.

His colleaugues had some difficult minutes hiding their laughter but the man didn't ask what the jnoun was.

2 comments:

Lillie plein damour said...

Probably my mother in law is a big big jnoun!

Svensk chekchouka said...

pourquoi, elle aime les pistaches? hö, hö...
Mais cherie pourquoi as tu peint tte la maison en rouge et vert????