Monday 11 February 2008

One day


my head is going to explode, I wonder how much thoughts and questionmarks a brain can store...


This trip will do us good. We want to be sure where we want to live and where we are going to work, that's all. When people ask me if I have a job, if I speek Hebrew or if we have found a flat and I answer NO-NO-NO, they look at me as if I've escaped from the closest psychiatric clinic. In the morning when the cildren are showing up in the bedroom doorway I feel panic for a few seconds but then I calm down and repeat to myself that life is an adventure even after 35...

My son said yesterday that he felt so sorry for the French. When I asked why he answered; because they are born in France and have nowhere else to go, they will have to stay here until they die...

3 comments:

Mia said...

I know the feeling (head exploding from thoughts).

Hoppas ni far en bra resa, ta at dig av din sons kommentar, han kanner att detta ar det ratta for er och han kanner sig lyckligt lottad som har en mamma som gor det har for familjen.

kram!

Svensk chekchouka said...

tack för att du alltid har ett vänligt ord som värmer gumman!
Stor Kram

Unknown said...

It's a great adventure and a spiritual voyage. I wouldn't mind moving (again) to an another country, but my husband is so settled here.