Wednesday 30 January 2008

3 positive things about yesterday


Some days everything goes wrong and some the world is smiling. Yesterday it was - smiling I mean.

Yesterday I got the appointments I wanted for the children's schools. I hope it will help us to choose where to live, we still hesitate.

I also had my mum on the phone and she said something very nice. We where talking about the boys and she wanted to say that it's proabably going to be tough in the beginning. She did it in a nice way starting with " I don't want you to think that I'm against you or negative, I'm just worred about...." I know it must be hard for her, even to tell her friends we're moving to the country the media shows as war-seeking and selfish. She's being so nice and understanding.

The third positive thing about yesterday was my up-comming job interview in Israel in a few weeks.

It's getting real now.

2 comments:

Lillie plein damour said...

I imagine being in her place, that one of my children is leaving the country to go to Israel.
Of course she is proud and happy for you, but she must be worried.
And, i must say ,for a suede, nothing is as good as in Sweden!!
Good luck, I am so proud if you.

Katarina i Holon said...

Good luck, motek! My parents still haven't made peace with my decision to live here. But it's getting better. See you soon!