Monday 10 December 2007

Got a horrible mail today,

from my mother-in-law.
Nooo, she wasn't asking me to take better care of her son, she didn't blame me for not calling her, she told me about an article she had read, about English teachers that are dropping holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending muslim pupils.
To be honest I thought it was crap but checked it up and found out that it was true(Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid offending Muslims
By LAURA CLARK in the Daily Mail)
Well, in France they don't teach Holocaust in lots of suburbs for the same reason.
In one generation nobody will probably even react when Iranian politicians are saying that it never happend.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

not agree with u, in france the shoa is on the school courses but they removed from the k-12 ("Terminale") course the last degree on high school